Collection of Personal Information
See the list below for more information about what Personal Information we collect and why.
- To present Website and it’s contents to you
- To load the Website accurately for you, and to perform analytics on Website usage to optimize our Website. (e. your version of web browser, IP address, time zone, cookie information, what sites or products you view, search terms, and how you interact with the Website.
- To create your personal account on the Website (i.e. your name and email address)
- To process your orders via our online services (i.e. your name, address, date of birth and payment details)
- To send email message notifications of order confirmation and/ or send you invoices
- To send email message notifications of delivery status
- To send you marketing offers such as newsletters (i.e. your email address and your name)
- To contact you in the event of any problems with the delivery of your items (i.e. mobile number, address)
- To answer your queries and to inform you of new or changed services (i.e. your email address)
- To notify the winners in competitions arranged online (i.e. your email address, name, home address and mobile number)
- To analyse your personal data to provide you with relevant marketing offers and information (i.e. name, buying habits)
- To be able to verify that you are of legal age for shopping online (e.g. date of birth)
- To send you information’s and changes to our terms and policies
- To facilitate you with your orders, return and exchanges (i.e. your name, address, date of birth, email address and payment details)
- To send information you have requested, provide customer services, respond and investigate your concerns and complaints
- To conduct marketing and promotions/ advertisements either directly, via our social medias, emails or through third-parties
- To improve customer experiences via data analysis to identify usage trends and determine effectiveness of our marketing campaigns
- To ensure security of the Website (example, fraud monitoring and prevention)
Other Personal Information we collect from you directly or through our Website includes:
- Information you provide by filling forms on our Website, subscribing to our email lists or newsletters
- Information you provide when you enter a contest or promotions held by us, including all our social media accounts
- Records and copies of corresponding including emails, text messages, and social media, if you contact us
- Surveys you complete for us for research purposes
Where you give us your consent:
- Purchasing products with us your consent to receive promotional, and tailored content advertising.
- To post public testimonials about products that use your name and testimonials
- To withdraw consent anytime
For purposes of which are required by law:
Responding to legal requests by government or law enforcement authorities conducting and investigation
Children under the age of 16
Our Website is not intended for children under the age of 16. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. No one under 16 should provide personal information on our Website. If we learn we have collected information from a chid under 16 without parent consent, we will immediately delete this information. If you believe a child under 16 has provided personal information via our Website, please contact us at email@example.com
Cookies and other Technologies
We use variety of tools via our Shopify platform, tools and apps on our website to collect data using both cookies or other technologies. Cookies are information that website transfers on your computer for record keepings, such as to to track your preferences, purchases as you navigate through our Website that helps you from re-entering information you revisit our Website. As you navigate our system collects certain information about your device, navigating details including:
- Details of your website visits, location, any communication data that access via our Website
- Information about your device including IP address and browser type
The information collected automatically are statistical data, that helps us to improve better personalised services; such as to recognise when you return to out Website, storage of information about your preferences, which allow us to customize your navigational experiences via our Website until your check out.
Third- party cookies
Third -party cookies includes Google Analytics and Facebook. This can both temporary cookies and permanent however permanent cookies are only stored on your devices for no longer than 24 months.
The Website may include links to other websites which do not fall under our supervision. We cannot accept any responsibility for the protection of privacy or the content of these websites, but we offer these links to make it easier for our visitors to find more information about specific subjects.